CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 29 September 2011

this is my life ... (now)




Once, my world ,my life ,was completely happy. I have everything.. A loving mama , a caring abah, a family and an awesome boyfriend ( awesome sngt lahh!!!! ) I could say that i have everything that i ever wish for.. And i can't deny that i'm kinda spoilt. But , are these things have changed??? Am i unhappy ?  Did i regret losing  the one whom i once  trusted ??  Am i lonely ?? Well , my answer is never. . Not even  a bit . But i do feel like a maroon  for trusting him , that's for sure !! .. If only i can turn back time , i certainly would not  accept him.. i hate boys who like to fool woman...!!! grrrr!!

kini, smuanya sudah berubah..i have no bf  b'cause i was at the men's fear and trauma.. hubungan aku  & lelaki slama 2 tahun itu pun sudah putus.. i'm sory at the four men who want me to be your's .. i had to reject  the offer.. sorry..(jika yg brkenaan mmbacanya). Kini, dlm kehidupanku lebih bermakna dengan keluarga yg betul2 menyayangi, cared about me. Now, sgala cinta , kasih syg aku curahkan spenuhnya pda my fmily , my book dan rakan2 yg sntiasa d' sisi menambahkan lgi warna - warni  dalam kehidupan seharianku.. This is my life .  aku bebas  sepenuhnya sekarang. I'm totally single for 7 month's ( n__ n )..  I love my life now.. Sekarang tumpuanku hnya pda keluargaku & pelajaranku.. Terima kasih Allah kerana menyedarkanku & membuka mataku seluas - luasnya... Alhamdulillah..


Allah can see all.. If we do anything wrong Allah will always see it.. Just b'cause ur alone , doesn't mean u can do bad. .. Stay away by praying , reading quran , or doing something 2 keep u active like playing sports. Allah told us to never do bad when we are around people or when were alone.. :) 

SENYUMLAH SELALU .. LIKE THIS.. SENYUM ITU SEDEKAH :)


No comments:

Post a Comment